Sammy-
I can't believe you will be 3 tomorrow! It blows my mind and scares me to think of how fast this year has gone by.
Over the past month or so, you've definitely become a "threenager" with a little sass and attitude. You say things like "fine!!!" and "no, don't say it like that" and "that guy is stupid" (we are blaming daddy for that one). But you've also become such a big boy and great helper. You love to use your real knives that I got you for Christmas to help me cook dinner, you especially love to help daddy with the yard work. In fact, you love to go outside and blow the leaves with your own leaf blower- "daddy, we've got to get all these leaves" and also help your dad "mow" the snow. I love watching you push your lawn mower while daddy he pushes his snow blower. This week, you even helped me when I was sick by bringing me water and covering me up.
You are such a good boy and we are very proud of you. You started a big boy preschool this year and we know it's been hard for you at times but we see you trying so hard and are very, very proud.
Some of my favorite moments this year have been our "vayCATION" adventures - I love that every weekend you think it's "cation" even when we are just going to Home Depot. You had such a blast at Disney's World, especially seeing all the storm troopers and Kilo Rhen. You loved pushing daddy in the pool at Aunt Wendy's house, giggling hysterically and going on the airplane.
You are learning your letters and know how to spell your name. You love reading your books especially How I Became a Pirate, the Grinch, all the Llama Llama books, Where the Wild Things Are and Walter the Farting dog - you know the words to all these books and just love reading them to us. You can count to 20 and sing many, many songs. Your favorites include ABCs, The farmer in the del, Let it Go, Hello, Yellow Submarine, Let it Be, Hey Jude and all the Star Wars songs.
You make friends easily and are never shy. You know how to pick the fun kids out of the crowd and make a party out of it (this scares me for your college days)
You still and will forever love to run, jump, wiggle, wrestle and be a wild man. You love mini golf, real golf, soccer, baseball and just plain running around. I love that one of your favorite things to do is go upstairs in your "jumpy room", take your shirt off and crash your body around. You are a crazy, funny, goofy guy and we have loved your not so terrible twos so much.
We can't wait to see what 3 brings. We are up for the challenge and know you are too. You still have those jelly roles and I'm going to get you no matter how big you get.
Happy birthday Boo! We love you more than anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment