2.10 yrs
Sam says the funniest shit lately and it's scary how much of a threenager he is already becoming.
A few of my favorites:
While changing his diaper and gettin mad because he's kicking me: "mommy, just chill out"
I come upon him quietly petting little man in the bedroom in the dark muttering to himself "kitty's just chillin out"
At bagel place, and apparently he's done eating because he goes to me "mommy, let's wrap this up" and gets up and walks out.
While in his Thomas tent he always says "why is Thomas always looking at me like that?"
And last but not least: for context, he calls all my extra padded bras my "boobs"'and tries to wear them
around. One day I go into get him in the morning after he's been yelling "mommmmeeeeeee I'm ready to get uuuuppp" and he sees me in my Pjs with no bra and grabs my chest and goes "mommy, where did your boobs go?" Little shit.







No comments:
Post a Comment