Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sammy's Salon and Spa

Sam's really into make believe playing and like many turdlers he loves to mimic his daily experiences like cooking in his kitchen or giving me a check up at the doctor. My favorite though is the day I got the full salon and spa treatment.

He just had come back from getting his own hair cut and for a week he gave me my hair cuts.

He brought over a sword (functioning as a hair brush), a light saber (functioning as the spray bottle) and scissors (yes real ones, kid version but still), and nerf gun (functioning as the hair dryer). I got such a nice new do and he really enjoyed spraying it with the spray bottle most of all. At the end I even got a sticker!

I think there could be a real career in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment