Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Camping

Sam loves to go camping now. He recently did a camping unit at school where he had a tent and fake fire. He's so outdoorsy. Now he likes to make tents in the house and in his crib. I like to cover half of his crib with a blanket and he gets so excited and feels so cool when he gets in. Sometimes he really gets excited when he shares his pillows and blankets (and 2 of the 10 vehicles he has in his bed) with me. He likes to throw them on the floor and insists that I lay down with him and snuggle up. Sometimes he makes me "breakfast" and pizza with his imagination. He really loves pretend play now and is always making pizza or cupcakes with candles to blow out. I can't wait to get him a real tent to "camp" outside in the yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment