Monday, July 28, 2014

Lay off I'm starvvvving!!!!


Sam is now really into "big boy food" aka squash, peas, spinach, apples, carrots, blueberries and his favorite sweet potato.


You know you're white trash when you feed your kid with no clothes on. Yup I was naked....just saying. Also not sure about all those fat rolls but in addition to his bug bites I guarantee there are chunks of sweet potato in there.


Sam loves all food he eats everything we make but the best thing he eats are the Puffs. One day he had a puff hidden in his neck rolls and took it out and ate it. Built in snack pouch. He's so thrifty! 


At 20lbs he's such a snacker. The other day we were at a BBQ and he crawled over to uncle Allard and grabbed a hole handful of chips! What? Chips are delicious. Gotta wash it down with some milk holllahhhhh!


6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment